I was on the edge about going to “Conversations Conference” 2018. We were just about to open cart for our massive annual Launch from the Internet Alchemy team I’m on, and this was right before that. However, I knew that Messenger Marketing is really the future of Digital Marketing in many ways, so I had to be there.
So very glad I went to this, as I was not disappointed in the least.
I think this event really delivered in these ways:
- Quality location (Austin, Texas is legit)
- Great venue (Fancy hotel with great space for speaking rooms, etc)
- They got really quality speakers for this being their first year (I think it helps that they are in Austin with a lot of other Digital Marketing companies, like DigitalMarketer.com)
- They didn’t just talk strategy, they actually delivered actionable steps and content
- One of the better networking events I’ve ever been too (seemed like people were really open to connecting here)
Click on photo for lightbox viewing with caption (all photos taken by Ryan with an iPhone 7 and edited in Adobe Lightroom)
First video ManyChat released of when their “Flowbuilder” first came out. (Shot with my iPhone 7 and not edited)